June 2nd, 2011 - 3:40 pm
Dreams and realities are blurring together.
i feel like i never wake up, or never go to sleep. i cant tell which.
My path is laid before me. Paved by experience and inadvertently swept clean and tidy by zealots. The path is clear now. I have the map and my feet have been hardened. I am just waiting on the toll booth attendant to accept my payment and allow me to start on my way.
Dreams and realities are blurring together.
i feel like i never wake up, or never go to sleep. i cant tell which.
My path is laid before me. Paved by experience and inadvertently swept clean and tidy by zealots. The path is clear now. I have the map and my feet have been hardened. I am just waiting on the toll booth attendant to accept my payment and allow me to start on my way.
No comments:
Post a Comment