Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Departure and Arrival.

June 1st, 2011 - 4:00am


And then she was gone....
As she turned the corner out of sight, the full realization hit me. You could have thought she had been my sister, they way her leaving tore me up inside. This girl from a foreign country, that I had only know for two weeks, just departed. Not knowing if i would ever see her again put me into a kind of haze. Ideas and consequences flowed through my head, and then realized that this was the beginning of the rest of my life. She is my inspiration to begin writing. Running on no sleep, and drowning in yerba mate, I will immortalize this moment  in words and begin the rest of my life a changed man. This is how it all began. With the twelve tribes and the tall Spanish girl. She will forever be in my heart, and I vow I will see her once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment